be a Pet Sitter
Critter Care is an established, respected and well-loved pet sitting company. We are seeking exceptional pet sitters to add to our staff.
Please note: We will be accepting applications until we find the right staff.
Pet sitters needed in: Latrobe, Derry, Greensburg and surrounding areas
Information regarding this position:
This job is great fun, rewarding and perfect for someone who wants to supplement his/her income! The ideal prospects are retired, work from home, free lance or anyone with flexibility in their schedule. You should be at least 25 years old.
This is a serious job with great responsibility! If you think its not, this is not the job for you!!
The client depends on us to take care of their beloved pets and home while they are away. The client expects us to show up when scheduled, love and care for their pets and respect their home and property.
The hours are casual/as needed.
Number of visits vary based on need. They may be a few times a week or a few times a month, sometimes not at all.
- You will work alone and drive to and from each clients home. Bringing children, spouses, significant others, friends or family members to the clients property is not an option.
- Requests may be 1 or more visits per day for 1 or 2 days or 1 or 2 weeks and more.
- You’ll provide care and feeding, walking, mail pickup, etc., while clients are away from home or traveling
- Visits are approximately 30 minutes each from 7am thru 9pm. You may be asked to come before 7a and later than 9p.
Requirements for professional pet sitting position:
- Any professional pet care experience is preferred, but not necessary. Vet Tech, Vet Assistant, Groomer, Groomer Assistant, rescue and shelter volunteers or any experience outside of caring for your family pets is a big plus!
- You have a good working smartphone; able to text and take photos
- You have a working computer or laptop. (Some things are easier to do on a computer or laptop as opposed to your cell phone)
- You have a current PA Drivers License, current auto insurance and a good working car.
- You understand you will not use tobacco products or electric smoking devices during the visit.
- You understand there is absolutely no use of drugs or alcohol.
- You have common sense, a sense of humor and can think quickly and creatively.
- You can commit to working with us at least 6 months.
- You are dedicated, reliable and trustworthy.
- You LOVE animals. (dogs, cats or both)
- You can work at least 1 major holiday: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day (Don’t worry; you’ll be paid more per visit)
- You can work some evenings per week
- You can work at least 1 weekend per month
- You can pass a criminal / background check and random drug testing.
- Hours are casual, as needed. We do not promise a set weekly income or number of hours per week.
- You will receive a paycheck. (No cash/under-the-table option)
- 50% of Per Pet Visit Fee.
- 100% of Tips, Holiday Fees and more!
- Details of pay and incentives will be discussed in person.
Please e-mail us at email@example.com, and in 100 words or less, explain why you would be the perfect person for this job. Also, please include your cell number, address and preferred location or zip code.
Thank you for your interest. I can't wait to meet you.